If you would like to help but don't live in the area, how about helping us with fundraising?? Some ideas include:
- Pennies for PMU's - Place a plastic milk jug or any container with a sign stating"Pennies for PMU's - all monies go to Equine Voices Rescue & Sanctuary, Inc. to helprescue PMU mares and foals from slaughter. For more information log on to www.equinevoices.org"
- Hold a car wash or a bake sale - print a sign stating where the donations are going and refer to our web site in case people have questions.
- How about a garage or junk sale? Send your proceeds to Equine Voices Rescue & Sanctuary, Inc. so we can rescue more PMU mares and foals from slaughter
- For adults - a wine tasting event at your favorite restaurant or ask your favorite vendor if they would like to display a donation jar
- At your next dinner party, hold a raffle with the proceeds from the sale of the tickets to go to Equine Voices Rescue & Sanctuary, Inc.
There are so many ways you can help the horses through your volunteer efforts. If you would like our brochure or would like help with your flyers, please let us know!
Thank you for your support!
A $25 non-refundable class fee is required and must be paid in advance either by check, credit card or by clicking the donate button below. If paying by check, send to: Equine Voices, PO Box 1685, Green Valley, AZ 85622
Please indicate payment is for the volunteer orientation/safety class.Your class fee will cover the cost of your first T-shirt and Volunteer Handbook.