Experience tranquility while nestled in the foothills of the Santa Rita Mountains. Equine Voices is now opening Gulliver's Guest House to our supporters. Enjoy a beautiful, once in a lifetime experience while staying at our working ranch and sanctuary, home to 50+ horses and burros. We are located in a quiet, private desert setting on 25 acres.
Relax in our 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a fully equipped kitchen located in Amado, Arizona. Experience quiet evenings on the deck, stargazing while listening to the gentle nickers of the horses settling in for the evening.
- Fresh linens and towels provided
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
Rooms & beds
- Bedroom 1 - (Master with ensuite and walk-in closet), Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 - Full Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
- Master Ensuite: Spacious bathroom with toilet and shower
- Guest Bath: Toilet and tub/shower
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 55" Flat Screen TV
- local channels
- DVD Player
- Games, puzzles
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking included in daily fee
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Deck with mountain views
- View of horses and working ranch
- Stone Labyrinth
- Fenced, private backyard
Nearby/Activities: Our ranch is located in Amado, Arizona. We are 15 miles from Tubac, a historic village filled with art galleries, museums, great shops and restaurants. We are 35 miles from the Mexican border. Nearby towns also include Green Valley/Sahuarita and Tucson.
- Whipple Observatory
- Historic Canoa Ranch
- Tumacácori National Historical Park
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel 21 days in advance
- 50% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check in
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
- No events without written permission
- No horse riding, no entrance into corrals with horses
- Waiver of Liability must be signed for each person coming to the ranch
- Not recommended for young children. Discuss occupants under the age of 18 when booking.
- Pets will be considered, discuss at booking. An additional non-refundable damage/cleaning deposit will be required.
- No Smoking
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Minimum Age of primary renter: 25
Rates are $375 per night, including the cleaning fee. A 50% deposit is due within one week of booking, with the remainder due two weeks before your stay. Long term rates are available.
Check in: After 2 p.m.
Check out: Before 11 a.m.
Fill out the reservation request below. Upon confirmation of your reservation, please also fill out the Waiver Form, one for each person staying at the Guest House.
For questions, please email email@example.com. Please include your name and preferred contact information.
Fill out the WAIVER FORM
Stayed April/May, 2022
Since my stay on the ranch, I felt at peace and immediately knew this was a special place. I felt an overwhelming sense of serenity being surrounded by nature and these beautiful animals that deserve healing and tranquility. The guest house felt like an extension of my natural surroundings, even with the modern inside feel. Between relaxing on the porch to watch the sunset, cooking healing food in a comfortable kitchen, and walking the ranch at night, it truly feels like a slice of heaven every second you’re present.